Pages

Friday, 1 July 2016

30 Days Wild is over... What next?!


Unlike last year, I am not carrying on for another whole year of wild!

I'm ready for a break after 396 Days Wild!


I don't feel this June was as good - as wild - as last June. I'm a little disappointed in my 30 Days Wild this year, but then I have actually just completed 396 Days Wild really. Plus June has had some uninspiring weather, some long / busy days and an energy sapping illness to complicate matters too.

I'm so ready for a break after 30 Days Wild 2015, then the year of Wild, then 30 Days Wild 2016!
 I'm looking forward to being able to take a photo of anything I like for my 365 Project now and not having to go outside every single day!

I'm also looking forward to getting back to my rather neglected main blog and not having to write a post here for every day! I'm not going to just leave this blog dormant until next June though.

Right now, I'm thinking I might do 'Weekly Wild' posts here perhaps, with an aim to 'go wild' once a week at least - either blogging my weekly wild time or doing a round up of all the wild moments from each week.  I am also considering a 31 Days Wild for October, but we shall see. I'm not 100% decided but I'll keep this blog going in some way as it'd be a shame to ignore until next June after I've put so much on it!

I do already have one last 30 Days Wild related post planned to share here very soon, but in the meantime, I'll end this post with a photo each day from June...










3 comments:

  1. I think you've done a fantastic job at blogging everything, even it wasn't as wild as you hoped. It's been lovely to read :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your final collage of all of your wild shots Louise, it's been great to see the tadpoles change and grows and you've spurred me along on my own wild month too! I admit the weather has been a little off and I am glad of a break now too. - Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how you feel. I felt that this years 30 Days wasn't as good as last year, though the weather this June has been poor. You definitely deserve a rest! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, I'd love to hear from you if you'd like to leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...