A collection of my wild moments from the past week...
Monday - the first day of spring and a very rainy day.
Tuesday - I noticed periwinkle flowering along one of the lanes I travel to work, then came home and spotted the couple of little flowers that pop up on the drive each year too.
Thursday - spring flowers in the sunshine, cherry blossom and forsythia.
Friday - new leaves on the hawthorn hedge in the garden and backlit blossom on the cherry tree. A pleasant few minutes in the garden this evening after a long day at school.
On Saturday I walked seven miles over beautiful landscapes, close to home, in the Peak District. I heard my first chiffchaffs of the year too and saw curlews and skylarks. I will write more about that in my next post but here are a few scenes from the walk...
Have you been enjoying the sunshine outdoors this week and finding signs of spring?


The blossom is just lovely isn't it, a favourite part of spring!
ReplyDelete