Pages

Monday, 11 February 2019

Scenes from Kinver Edge


At the beginning of February, I spent a weekend in Birmingham. To escape the city centre for a few hours, I drove out to Kinver Edge. I used to visit Kinver from time to time years ago, when I used to spend my weekends in Wolverhampton and needed a bit of countryside and fresh air to cope with it!

I thought once I left Wolverhampton behind for good in 2011, I'd never walk on Kinver again. It's not somewhere I'd make a special trip to, but it was convenient (and somewhere I knew) whilst I was in Birmingham and I rather enjoyed revisiting and remembering past walks here.

Here are some scenes from my walk...


































As nice as it was to reminisce, there's really no place like home and I was very pleased to leave the city behind on Sunday (there wasn't any snow further south) and return home. It's just a shame I missed out on a snowy walk that weekend!












1 comment:

  1. It looks like it was a gorgeous day, the photos are lovely :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, I'd love to hear from you if you'd like to leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...