Make room for nature every June with The Wildlife Trust's 30 Days Wild, no matter where you are or how busy your life! Complete A Random Act of Wildness every day for the month... anything that you can do in an average working day to bring a little nature into your life. Find inspiration at http://mywildlife.org.uk/30DaysWild/
Sunday, 2 February 2020
Snowdrops at Rode Hall
A no plans Sunday this weekend and, for a change, I was keen to get out and do something!!
I visited Rode Hall to see the snowdrops. I feel I was still a little early, I don't think they were all flowering yet, but there were still plenty out after such a mild winter. I don't think I need to say a lot in the post so I'll just let you enjoy the photos...
I was very surprised to see daffodils at the start of February. These were in a bit of a sheltered spot. I've seen lots of daffodil shoots this month, just an inch or two poking through the ground, but nothing like these anywhere else!
I thought this was a nice way to display a few snowdrops, hanging from an arch in the walled garden...
This weekend, rather like last weekend, is a good excuse for staying indoors with all the stormy weather. Time to rest and catch up, crossing a few things off my very long 'to do' list.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading, I'd love to hear from you if you'd like to leave a comment :)