A collection of my wild moments from the past week. I've not had the best of weeks - out of usual routines, a couple of long days and then unexpected and worrying news at a hospital appointment, but I have managed to appreciate a few small moments outdoors.
Last Sunday I walked along the High Peak Trail to Minninglow, taking a five and a half mile route I've walked before.
It's been another largely grey and misty week but there was a bit of sunshine on Tuesday.
Wednesday was a lovely day but I was at work all day, until 6ish so didn't get to enjoy it at all! Thursday and Friday were both bitterly cold days with freezing fog on the hills.
Yesterday I took part in the RSPB Big Garden Birdwatch and these are my results...
Last year's results can be seen in this post.
Today I squeezed in another walk before the rain arrived and I'll write a little about that in my next post.


Oh wow, love your results for the Birdwatch Louise! Mine wasn't as good this year, but I got a few nice photos, so I was happy. Love those icy shots too, so pretty. - Tasha
ReplyDelete