I'm working a little extra at school until half term so I've had a busy week. I didn't take many photos or spend any time outdoors really until the weekend though I have been noticing nature on my journeys to school - the flowers ever increasing along the lanes and the birds I can hear as I drive along.
I spent a little time outdoors in Buxton last Monday, enjoying those fresh spring greens and the sunshine.
On Saturday I walked in the woods amongst the bluebells, which I've already written about in my previous post.
Today has been a lazy day catching up on things at home. I could have made the effort to get outdoors and did feel like I should have done as the weather was good, but I'm not much of a sun worshipper! It was so bright and so hot in the sun and I knew that wherever I went would be busy so I just didn't bother. Not very wild but that was my choice today. I did watch some bees in the garden for a short time though...
| common carder bee |
I'd like to say I'll try harder next week but I'm working extra-extra hours in the week ahead so there's little chance of time outdoors now before the weekend!
How was your weekend - did you spend any time outdoors?

It's a bit of a pain when work gets in the way! It's nice to grab little moments though :)
ReplyDeleteOoh that carder bee shot is stunning Louise, lovely! I remember when I was at work it often got in the way but I'm glad you managed to find some time ot get out and about, and these lovely photos are worth it. - Tasha
ReplyDelete