Pages

Monday, 11 May 2015

Random Acts of Wildness


The Wildlife Trusts are asking people to take part in a nature challenge next month.

http://www.wildlifetrusts.org/30DaysWildInfo

I signed up straight away and have created this second blog dedicated to documenting my 30 Days Wild. I can't wait to receive my information pack of ideas to help me complete the challenge and am looking forward to making myself find a bit of time for The Great Outdoors every day in June - I hope I can do it!


The idea is simple - spend time in nature every day for one month. 




Is anyone else joining in?!






10 comments:

  1. Not joining in, I'm afraid. I'll be traveling and away from interject connections. good luck with your challenge though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck Louise, I will be following your journey.

    luv
    irne
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ought to as I'm a member of the wildlife trust, but I will have to settle for watching your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Louise, where did you get the black 30 days wild logo on your sidebar? I'd like to include it too so that people know I'm taking part. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was sent to me in the 30 Days Wild bloggers pack ( which was just a collection of logos and countdown logos, plus the sign up form). I have emailed them to you.

      If anyone else would like the logo for their blog, please let me know - you might be able to find some through the Wildlife Trust or will receive them if you ask for the bloggers info, but if you don't want to be an "official" blogger I'm sure they won't mind me sharing the logos to help spread the word!

      Delete
  5. I'd like to but I think I'd struggle, not driving!! But it would be worth it!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You could just do it when you can. It doesn't have to be anything big either - 5 minutes looking for bugs in the garden, half an hour reading outside, looking closely at a local tree... the simplest little things for as many minutes as you can spare!

      Delete
  6. I've had a look and it doesn't look too scary or bad, so why not, I'll have a go!!!x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not taking part just at the moment as I've got a lot on currently but I am excited to see you what you do as I know you'll find some amazing things! - Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Got a email to down load the pack, thought I had sent for it to come through the post, will give it a few more days. Book club at work had RSPB 365 out door activities you have to try by DK, for children really but has some cool stuff to try, so bought it...similar to what we will be doing.
    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, I'd love to hear from you if you'd like to leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...