A collection of my wild moments from the past week...
Last Sunday brought a walk up Parkhouse Hill and a bit of snow and mist. I've already written a post about the walk - here - but I'll include a few photos in this post too...
The working week has not been very wild at all... a couple of late finishes at school and well, I guess I was just not in the mood for it this week. I was dreading Friday all week, as I had to spend the morning in hospital for an unpleasant procedure. I had to get up really early, leave the house around 7 and I arrived at 8, just in time to catch the sunrise from the car park...
I wasn't feeling my best this weekend following Friday but did manage a short walk yesterday above the village of Combs (see previous post)...
and this morning I enjoyed the sunshine and misty scenes from home.
That final shot is gorgeous Louise, love the way the sun is shining through the rising mist over the hills there, lovely! I love that shot with the orange skies over the town too, what a beautiful photo, and lovely to see the snowdrops there too. - Tasha
ReplyDeleteI forgot to add, I hope this week is/was better for you too! Hope you're well. - Tasha
ReplyDeleteThese mists are so atmospheric! Your photos always astound me and make me long to be there! I hope you are ok following the horrid procedure. Thinking of you. xxx
ReplyDelete