A collection of my wild moments from the past week...
This has been a very busy week, with three very long days at school and a lot to do at home, so I didn't manage any time outdoors, except for a brief outing on Monday.
I'd been at home (busy!) all morning but the red sun had not gone unnoticed due to the light it cast in the house, along with the strange yellow sky. I set off for school about half an hour early so that I'd be able to stop to enjoy the world outside with that yellow hue.
It was a tad breezy too and I enjoyed watching the leaves drift off the trees and dance around in the wind.
I did also enjoy getting up whilst it was still dark enough to see Venus one morning!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading, I'd love to hear from you if you'd like to leave a comment :)