Another busy week... so much to do, so little time!
This week though, I spent a couple of hours outdoors on Monday morning as I covered for part of a Wildlings session in the grounds of a lovely school. It was the school my mother went to as a child and one I used to attend training sessions at occasionally before I left my previous school. It was nice to return :)
I've also enjoyed the cold and frosty mornings we've had this week, followed by mild, sunny days...
| Before Wildlings on Monday, I sat in the garden to drink a cup of tea in the cold :) |
| mud kitchen |
| mud / water painting station |
| slack line |
| hammocks |
| We cooked popcorn on the fire |
Wednesday morning:
There have been a couple of nice sunsets this week too...
This morning I noticed a few flowers on a shrub on the drive...
And that was as wild as my weekend got (sadly!)
Despite being so busy you live in such a lovely area it seems you're surrounded by 'wild' :)
ReplyDeleteThese are exquisite!!! I adore seeing the frost, the mist, the skies...!
ReplyDelete