Pages

Sunday, 19 November 2017

52 Weeks Wild #46

A collection of my wild moments from the past week...


I've really noticed this week how many trees around here are now dressed for winter, or rather, undressed - completely leafless.  In the valleys and along sheltered lanes, leaves are still clinging on but many of the trees are bare now (as seen in the background of the third photo). I also saw my first redwings of the season (and I think a few fieldfares were in there too) on my way to school one day. I've been looking out for them on my way to school and in the fields at home for the last couple of weeks.

frost thawing fast on morning

Travelling to school

Friday was a very cold day!



 I've been very busy again - that's just how life is at the moment - but achieved a lot this week, even if I didn't have time to play outside :)

How was your week?









1 comment:

  1. I noticed that about the trees too! Our pear tree has almost dropped everything!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, I'd love to hear from you if you'd like to leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...