I'm so pleased I'm not working this weekend! Yesterday, I went over to Castleton for a snowy walk to make the most of the first proper snowfall this winter...
I chose a very simple route - up the old, broken road beneath Mam Tor...
| I found a snowman and a snowdog |
Then down Winnats Pass, but I did also venture on top of it a little way as well, where I found icicles and hardy sheep.
In Winnats Pass - an amazing landscape in any weather ...
You can see tracks in the hillside where snow has rolled down, landing at the bottom like snow ammonites or cinnamon swirls!
Hopefully this will be the first of several snowy walks this winter!
How was you Saturday? Did you have snow in your part of the world this weekend?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading, I'd love to hear from you if you'd like to leave a comment :)