Pages

Saturday, 23 May 2015

A week of Wild Moments

I've been busy this week working on a list of ideas for 30 Days Wild which I hope will inspire whoever reads it - as well as myself - next month. I'll be posting that here soon but in the meantime, here are a few wild moments from my week :)

A great spotted woodpecker on a pole - I noticed it when I opened a window and had time to fetch a camera and take two photos before he flew away!


A rainy day, a leaf floating in a puddle


and a little patch of sunlight breaking through the cloud and illuminating a little patch of land


Stopping for a moment to admire a favourite tree


A small white butterfly in the garden


and tiny flowers growing amongst the grass (I'm not sure what they are)


Taking a few leaves from the hawthorn hedge to add to a salad for lunch


A brown hare nibbling grass in a field this evening



I hope you'll pop back soon to see my 30 Days Wild inspirations - maybe they'll inspire you to take park next month!



6 comments:

  1. I might join in with this Louise - I love your wild moments - especially spotting the woodpecker and the beautiful hare:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Louise , have my pack now... Flower looks like Thme-leaved Speedwell /Spring- Speedwell . It's lovely just taking note of the small things, like the leaf floating in the puddle.
    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - I thought it looked a bit speedwell like, though I've never seen such tiny speedwell flowers before!

      Delete
  3. I'm so glad you've started this blog, and I will definitely be popping back! We've just received our 30 Days Wild pack and the kids are really looking forward to it. Great shot of the hare by the way. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The woodpecker certainly is a handsome bird and the hare, well lets just say I prefer rabbits. :)
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful shot of that Woodpecker Louise, stunning! - Tasha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, I'd love to hear from you if you'd like to leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...