Pages

Friday, 15 May 2015

Country Lanes and Pond Life

The lanes I travel along regularly are looking pretty good at the moment, all lined with bluebells and other flowers. I keep stopping to enjoy the sights and smells!



This afternoon, I went for a short walk and spent twenty minutes sitting by the newt pond...

 

The natural world needs our help at the moment so please take a moment to look at this page from the RSPB (one of a hundred organisations that are working together on this) and this post from Countryside Tales - I hope you will sign the petition and spread the word amongst family and friends.






6 comments:

  1. What lovely newts! I've not seen one in the flesh before, I hope I will one day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely to see the newts and love the bluebell bank. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh those Newts are amazing Louise, and I love the different insects you found too - these photos are amazing. It's so good that your sharing this and promoting the importance of looking after our ecosystems. - Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great pond! I really need to find one near here as I'd love to see more of that kind of wildlife. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super photos Louise, especially those of the newts, well captured.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, I'd love to hear from you if you'd like to leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...