Pages

Sunday, 3 September 2017

52 Weeks Wild #35

A collection of my wild moments from the past week...

The last week of the school holidays :(

I had hoped for a bit of time off, some good time outdoors, ending the holidays feeling relaxed and organised... things didn't go to plan and the past week has been busy with a lot happening and a few things not working out causing a lot of stress and annoyance..

I did catch a sunset as I finished at the house one evening...


and enjoyed the morning mists at home.






Another sunset finish at the house, watching swallows and house martins before washing up the paint brushes.







1 comment:

  1. Your photos just astound me for their clarity and beauty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, I'd love to hear from you if you'd like to leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...