The first week back at school after the summer holiday... it was a tough week - working extra because it was the first week of term, tradesmen at the house to deal with, car into garage for a couple of days... so much to do I didn't spend any time outdoors and thought I wouldn't have anything for this week's post, but looking at my photos from this week I didn't do as badly as I thought.
All these photos were taken because I had to take a photo each day for my 365 project. I always turn to nature, to outdoors, for 365 but my project this week has shown me that no matter how busy life is, I can always take a moment to notice nature.
![]() |
| Monday |
| Tuesday |
| Wednesday |
![]() |
| Thursday |
| Friday |
![]() |
| Saturday (a noon fly) |
![]() |
| Sunday |




Amazing moooooooon!!! I love the Noon fly too! Nice to learn what they see called! X
ReplyDelete