As I've mentioned here already, I spent Monday morning outdoors, getting wet and windswept at a Wildlings session with a group of toddlers. There are more photos in my previous post but here's a few from the morning...
Aside from Monday, I've not spent any real time outdoors, just had little moments again...
| Garden spider |
![]() |
| A ladybird between showers |
I was in Matlock Bath last night and this cricket appeared in front of me on the ground from somewhere. She's the first cricket I've ever seen in Derbyshire. It was a busy evening so I picked her up to take her somewhere safer and then a mum spotted me and I ended up showing her children before I relocated it :)
How was your week?


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading, I'd love to hear from you if you'd like to leave a comment :)