Make room for nature every June with The Wildlife Trust's 30 Days Wild, no matter where you are or how busy your life! Complete A Random Act of Wildness every day for the month... anything that you can do in an average working day to bring a little nature into your life. Find inspiration at http://mywildlife.org.uk/30DaysWild/
Sunday, 10 December 2017
52 Weeks Wild #49
A collection of my wild moments from the past week...
On Monday evening I went along to Derbyshire Wildlife Trust's AGM, followed by a talk by Martin Hughes Games and Iolo Williams. I'd heard Martin's bits before (I saw his talk at Birdfair last year) but it was still good and Iolo is a very engaging speaker, lots of fun.
Friday morning and I awoke to snow... sadly not enough to get a day off school! This was a scene from my journey to work, Shutlingsloe, just as the sun was rising, with a dark band of cloud above. It snowed on an off all day.
Saturday morning was snowy too. I took these photo on my way to Middleton, to DWT HQ...
...where I spent the day learning to identify tress in winter, from bark and buds and such. It was so interesting and I learned a lot :)
How was your week?
Labels:
52 Weeks Wild 2017,
autumn,
snow,
weather
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading, I'd love to hear from you if you'd like to leave a comment :)