Pages

Friday, 15 December 2017

Another wintry morning

I wasn't expecting to wake up to another round of fresh snow this morning. I don't think anyone was. The gritters hadn't been out last night so the roads were very icy and slippery but sadly, I didn't get a snow day! My drive to school was beautiful though, a winter wonderland kind of morning...


















Have you had any snow in your part of the world this week?









2 comments:

  1. Hi Louise, We had a little snow on Sunday. The pennines save us, but it has been very cold. Cold enough for me to get my hat out.

    Hope it thaws soon for you. Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful, we had nothing, well about 5 flakes early Saturday morning!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, I'd love to hear from you if you'd like to leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...