| http://www.wildarena.com/#!31-Day-Photo-Challenge/ca7w/5774111c0cf2bcae6e433480 |
This project got me outdoors for a little while every day in July and I enjoyed taking part in it. I was pleased that I managed to complete the challenge and that I kept up the nature theme for the whole month too! There were a few themes I didn't like (high key, low key and monochrome as I don't like those kinds of photos) and some were a challenge, such as infinity (I went for the Lovell Telescope at Jodrell, receiving radio signals from the infinite depths of space - best I could do!) and giants (I just ended up with the rocks at home, which are pretty big!) but overall I thought the challenge was brilliant and is definitely the sort of thing I'd take part in again.
Here are my 31 photos, split into two collages...
WA logo ~ The beauty of light ~ Summer ~ A moment in time
The need to feed ~ Motion ~ Low key ~ Green world
Pattern ~ Life close to home ~ Stormy times ~ Details
In praise of plants ~ Reflections ~ Blue ~ Reclaimed
My favourite thing ~ Life in miniature ~ Journeys ~ Outlines
Infinity ~ More than one ~ Orange ~ Monochrome
Eyes ~ Giants ~ Hide and Seek ~ Shapes
High key ~ Lines ~ Relaxation ~ The End
Now I'm caught up here I will endeavour to keep on top of this blog again and maybe start weekly posts, or at least more regular!
How was your July? Did you have any wild adventures or spend any great days outdoors?


Lovely photos, a great idea for a challenge! July was a quiet wild month but I did get out a little and will at some point shortly finish blogging about it!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos! I wish i could take ones like that.
ReplyDelete