Pages

Thursday, 24 November 2016

November Nature - 19 - 24

Following Wild October, it was suggested on twitter that we have a hashtag for November and tag our photos of time outdoors in November and so I'm sort of attempting another 'wild' month! I'm only aiming to take a photo of something natural each day this month, (not necessarily spend any proper time outdoors) so here are my efforts for the last few days..

Day 19 - I should have spent the day at Forest School and then running a bushcraft birthday but I was still ill and spent the day at home. I did enjoy the sunshine and autumn colours from home though and took a photo of some holly berries.


Day 20 - Again, my plans (a walk with family visiting from Lancashire) were cancelled today and I enjoyed having a whole day at home. I spent a large chunk of it reading but unexpectedly had to pop out in the afternoon on an errand and whilst I was out, I saw two short eared owl flying around the Goyt Valley.


Day 21 - A FAIL!  Rubbish weather, a long day at school and coming home to a bad news letter from the hospital. Not the best day.

Day 22 -Mostly foggy today but the sun broke through for an hour or two in the middle of the day...


Day 23 - At school all day and then I had to dash over to the hospital afterwards for a quick appointment. I did manage to catch the last of the days sunshine through some trees from the car park, a quick snap before dark. That was as much nature as I could get into my day.


Day 24 - Sunshine and lovely views on my way to school.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I'd love to hear from you if you'd like to leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...