I had an early start to 30 Days Wild this year. There was a disturbance right outside my bedroom window... some kind of altercation between a few magpies and a lot of jackdaws... squawking and chak-chakking for a good hour around 4 am!
There was no going back to sleep after that so I got up around 5:30, made a cup of tea (and found a blueberry muffin!) and sat in the garden as the sun came up. The earlier disturbance had ended so I was left with just the usual dawn chorus type sounds, plus swifts flying overhead so it was a very pleasant and peaceful start to the day
I didn't manage to get out for my 30 Days Wild proper until far later than planned. I had some deliveries arriving that I had to be home but without deliveries, it was just too hot for me to go out until much later in the evening, so I ended up out for a little while as the sun started to set. The light was beautiful and I enjoyed the fresh, cool air on the hill after another really warm day.
How was your first day of 30 Days Wild?



Lovely photos and a nice way to start the day, I love being up early before anyone else :)
ReplyDeleteLooks a lovely start and end the the day. Beautiful pictures x
ReplyDelete