On day 9 of 30 Days Wild I visited the elderly lady I visit for the first time in months. She's almost 90 and other than a son and her elderly sister, doesn't have any family so she loves to have another person to talk to and get out with. I have dropped off the odd bit of shopping for her of course but this was the first time we've got together since lockdown. She lives in Rudyard so we walked 3.5 miles lakeside.
Finally had a proper bit of rain here on day 11, Raindrops on the brook this evening 🙂 The sound of running water and a little splash was just what I needed!
We were laying edging between the grass / patio ahead of a big gravel delivery next week to fill the gabs between the slabs. Far too hot to be outdoors really but we got the job done!
The garden is finally getting tidied up, becoming a nicer space and - of course - we're making it more wildlife friendly :)
The garden is finally getting tidied up, becoming a nicer space and - of course - we're making it more wildlife friendly :)
I'm hoping to get caught up and stay caught up for the remainder of June now!





















Looks like a busy few weeks for you. Love your parent's bee hive :)
ReplyDelete