Pages

Wednesday, 3 June 2020

30 Days Wild : Day 3




Just a daily al fresco cuppa in the garden this evening whilst doing some more preparation work.




I have a big pile of random old  rocks, slabs and stones that were dug up in various spots around the garden a couple of years ago and are being saved for future redevelopment (by which I mean improvement) around the pond I'll put in and some wildlife habitats. Moving that from one side of the garden to the other uncovered various insects - some nice big spiders, lots of snails and woodlice and centipedes. Also found a few moth pupae under the old patio slabs, just in sand, which I reburied in a safe spot. 

I didn't see any cinnabar moths today but did spot my first ladybird of the year (in the garden) on the ragwort. 




What did you do on day 3?







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I'd love to hear from you if you'd like to leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...