We were making some of the same decorations we made a few weeks ago (Day 182) - robins, snowflake sticks, glitter diamonds, bird feeders - plus a trail to follow and a festive, nature themed wordsearch.
We had the luxury of a tipi today - very welcome as there was a cold wind blowing and a few very heavy showers in between sunny spells. It was a beautiful start to the day and a sunny end too (just in time to take down the tipi!). I arrived a little early so I could have wander outdoors and take a few photos before starting work. I love the new dandelions sculptures and all the ivy covered yew trees :)
| The hillside above, behind the dandelion sculptures and to the left out of shot, is where all the wildflowers grow |
It has been a busy weekend, especially after the last week of school, so I'm shattered now but that's it for the Wildlife Trust now and I have two (much needed!) weeks off school :)
I can't believe those wonderful sculptures!!! Those are utterly exquisite!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI've started to take the fairies and dandelions for granted as we see them every week when we walk around the lake but they are very beautiful aren't they? Good job you had the tipi as the weather had been quite wild even though mild:)
ReplyDelete