Pages

Monday, 21 December 2015

Day 204 - Sunshine after the rain

It was so wet and windy this morning!


I got absolutely drenched when I took my grandmother into town around lunchtime today and wasn't hopeful for any nice wild time today but then, around 2 o'clock, the sky cleared and it was really sunny for a couple of hours before the sun set. I headed towards Home* for half an hour.















* for anyone reading this who doesn't already know from the many Home posts on my main blog,  Home with a capital H means the area where I grew up, rather than home with a lower case h which is where I live now!





2 comments:

  1. I love that first shot of the raindrops - very pretty. I'm glad the sky finally cleared for you too so you could get some more shots. Beautiful photos, as always! - Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the lowercase/uppercase home idea. I also really love that sheep picture.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, I'd love to hear from you if you'd like to leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...