Make room for nature every June with The Wildlife Trust's 30 Days Wild, no matter where you are or how busy your life! Complete A Random Act of Wildness every day for the month... anything that you can do in an average working day to bring a little nature into your life. Find inspiration at http://mywildlife.org.uk/30DaysWild/
Monday, 24 December 2018
7 Days Wild Christmas
I love this new idea from The Wildlife Trusts, a slice of 30 Days Wild for winter, so I've started a day early with this photo....
I worked today - the first time I've ever worked on Christmas Eve! I didn't like it, I'm too accustomed to school holidays and lots of time at home in December I guess, but it did mean I was out early and so saw this lovely sunrise.
I am working between christmas and new year too (what was I thinking when I agreed to that?!!) so I'm not sure how successful I'll be with my 7 days wild, but I'll give it a go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading, I'd love to hear from you if you'd like to leave a comment :)