Pages

Thursday, 24 September 2015

Day 115 - Rudbeckia (?)

Autumn begins...

I had a long day at school today and then it was so dull and grey this evening - then the mist and drizzle came in - so my 'wild' time was severely limited today.

I noticed some more colourful flowers on my way home this evening...


and, before the drizzle began, spent a few minutes in the garden putting out some sticks I've collected recently for a little 'wild project' which I'll write about soon (or perhaps not if it fails!).

I also noticed the change in the light as the light (and rain) faded. The sky was completely grey and overcast but with a strange orangey purpley light - I spent a while at  an open window looking at it and smelling the wood smoke in the air.


1 comment:

  1. Yes those are rudbeckia. I have a large clump of them growing in my garden and love their golden autumnal colour. The seed heads are pretty too once the petals have fallen. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, I'd love to hear from you if you'd like to leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...