Pages

Tuesday, 17 November 2015

Day 170 - Birds at the Lake

I had a Wildlife Trust meeting to attend this morning - cake, a catch up and a bit of paperwork - so spent a little time by the lake before going into the meeting. I didn't have long (and I had to go straight to school afterwards), but I did note how different the lake is looking compared to just a few weeks ago, when I was there for half term Wildplay. 



This coot kept lifting up what I think was a bit plastic bag.  I couldn't reach it to remove it from the lake, it was quite far out.





This week, the whole landscape has taken on its winter colours and now most of the trees are bare.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I'd love to hear from you if you'd like to leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...