Pages

Wednesday, 18 November 2015

Day 171 - On reflection

A long day at school and a bad day too so this - taken on my way home after leaving early and not staying for the staff meeting - was all I could manage. I did also stop to watch the sun dip below the horizon before I arrived at home, but didn't manage a decent photo of that, despite there being some good clouds and rays.


Tomorrow is a new day. I'm not in school for the rest of the week - I'm on some training which means a couple of long days and having to travel much further that I do to school, so who knows what I'll find for 366 Days Wild or when I will fit it in! I'm hoping for some training venue car park wildlife or something!




1 comment:

  1. Oooh,nice reflection! I hope the course is good!x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, I'd love to hear from you if you'd like to leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...