Pages

Wednesday, 6 January 2016

Day 219 - Little moments

A collection of 'wild' moments from my day...

Two scenes from close to home this morning when I went out to Waitrose...


Then later, I noticed a dead kestrel on one of the lanes I take to school :(  I often see three kestrels during my journey, perhaps this was one of them.


For the briefest moment during a day of low cloud, drizzle and rain, a shaft of sunlight fell upon the rocks ahead


and then a bit of blue sky appeared!


By the time I'd arrived at school, it had clouded over and was raining again.



1 comment:

  1. Oh, poor kestrel, I wonder what happened? We saw one or two kestrels when we were out and about yesterday:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, I'd love to hear from you if you'd like to leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...