Pages

Friday, 8 January 2016

Day 222 - Garden Birds

I spent a bit of time in the garden today as I wanted to take some photos out there while the sun was shining (whilst the light was good for a change!) and I also put out some food for the birds including some apples.  Whilst I was out there some long tailed tits and four starlings visited.








4 comments:

  1. Oh my!!! They are adorable!!!!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the long tailed tits! Starlings are more frequent visitors to our feeders but we do see long tailed tits occasionaly:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful shots here Louise - there's nothing nicer than bird-watching, especially when you can see lovely long tailed tits - I find them so sweet! - Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the shots of the long-tailed tits - they're such sweet little birds. The only ones around here at the moment seem to be starlings, magpies and collared doves. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, I'd love to hear from you if you'd like to leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...