Pages

Sunday, 24 January 2016

Day 238 - Another walk :)

I know it's only two weeks since I last did this walk but my outdoor time today was spent walking around Tittesworth again (hey, I never said my 365 days wild would all be different!). I took slightly different paths where I could this time (staying right by the water's edge) and walked another five miles today.







The paths I took today included a newly opened stretch that was laid recently to connect up some existing paths and complete a water's edge path on one side.  In the woods on this path I found lots of fungi.







This is the view from the dam again, a little more grey than it was last time!







I'm sure Tittesworth will feature here again before the year is up and it's a convenient way to get a bit of exercise when short on time with a 5 mile walk and there's always something different to see in terms of nature.


1 comment:

  1. I like the dam view. Those are some NASTY-looking fungi!!!
    P.S. is it wrong that Tittesworth is making me giggle!X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, I'd love to hear from you if you'd like to leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...