Pages

Thursday, 14 January 2016

Day 228 - Wintry scenes

The (zoomed in) view from the front door as I set out for work...


I had left a few minutes earlier to I could stop to enjoy the wintry scenes!






As you can see from the photos above, there was just a very light dusting of snow over the hills. If I'd lifted the camera here, or across the field a bit, there'd be a strip of green in the valley between me and the distant white hills.



The light changed quickly as the cloud parted between taking the second and third photos for this panorama, so it looks a little odd!  (You can click to enlarge the panoramas in this post)


I'd taken a different route today and got a good view of Jodrell Bank in the sunshine. I wonder if it was still pointing at the Pulsar it was rotated to in last night's Stargazing?!






1 comment:

  1. Sue Barnicoat15/1/16 7:49 pm

    The nearest we have got to snow so far is a couple of hail showers. Snowy fields look nice and I love the snow blown against the wall.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, I'd love to hear from you if you'd like to leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...