Make room for nature every June with The Wildlife Trust's 30 Days Wild, no matter where you are or how busy your life!
Complete A Random Act of Wildness every day for the month... anything that you can do in an average working day to bring a little nature into your life.
Find inspiration at http://mywildlife.org.uk/30DaysWild/
Hasn't it been great to see some sunshine this week! I made sure to get out of the office for a while even if it was in town rather than somewhere green and lovely. x
Beautiful photos Louise. I love the tangled roots around the tree trunk, stunning. - Tasha
ReplyDeleteThe ivy is very intricate, I like trying to trace its paths!!! Can't believe how desolate that first picture looks and how it. changed!!
ReplyDeleteHasn't it been great to see some sunshine this week! I made sure to get out of the office for a while even if it was in town rather than somewhere green and lovely. x
ReplyDelete