Pages

Wednesday, 4 May 2016

Day 339 - Pond Life

A long day at school today but the weather has been pleasant. After school I spent about 45 minutes in the garden, sitting at the side of the pond watching the goings on...

All the plant life in and around the pond is really growing now



There's always lots of birdsong around the garden, including this blackbird who was singing close to where I was sitting for the whole time I was out.


There are lots more water boatmen in the pond too as well as pond skaters and other creatures.


I saw a frog and a newt whilst I was watching, but didn't capture either with the camera this time, and of course, I spent some time watching the tadpoles :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I'd love to hear from you if you'd like to leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...