A couple of perennial cornflowers have opened up at home in the last couple of days. The others are still just a few leaves poking up from the soil but these two, just a couple of feet away have raced ahead!
Sorry it's been a pretty boring week of just snapping flowers but I'm struggling a little at the moment as I'm working different hours for SATs so my usual routines are all out of the window at the moment and I've been feeling really exhausted lately which, it seems, is all linked to my ongoing knee trouble which has spread to my feet and ankles in the last two weeks and made it difficult for me to move some days :(
I'm just doing what I can at the moment and hoping I can get back to normal soon! It's lucky I'm nearly at the end of the wild year!
Always love the flowers of these! Keep meaning to plant some in the garden.
ReplyDeleteHope your leg troubles clear up soon! :-(
Sorry to hear you're unwell. I've been full of hayfever this year - seems to be a bad year for it. Loving how lush and green everywhere is now though - it's worth the hayfever :)
ReplyDeleteIt's a lovely flower, I have some growing in the garden. Trouble is the slugs really like to eat this one.
ReplyDeleteYou hang in there girl, I'm really proud of you keeping this going all year with all your other commitment. Not long till half term.
Amanda xx