Pages

Friday, 13 May 2016

Day 348 - Blossom and a linnet

I've enjoying seeing all the pinks, greens and whites of leaves and blossom against blue sky this week. 





Driving home after school this afternoon I spotted a little bird on distant wire and got a little excited as I thought it was a linnet and I haven't seen a linnet for ages! I stopped, got out the camera and zoomed in and I was right! I didn't manage a nice, clear photo but I was pleased to see a bird I've not seen for a while.







2 comments:

  1. It's so nice to see a bird you haven't seen for sometime, good photo to I would be happy with that.
    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen a linnet in ages either. I was only thinking yesterday that I haven't seen a greenfinch for a while either and they used to be pretty common around here. Now it's just more and more goldfinch. X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, I'd love to hear from you if you'd like to leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...