Pages

Tuesday, 19 January 2016

Day 233 - Sunrise and a woodpecker

A fantastic start to the day with this sunrise which I was able to watch from home this morning :)








Later in the day, one of the woodpeckers I see frequently on my drive to school was at a feeder I pass. It usually flies away as I approach, but not today, so I stopped and watched it for a little while, as well as a range of smaller birds who came to the feeders too.


After school, the light on the landscape was a cheering sight :)





3 comments:

  1. I'm astonished by how exquisite that last picture is!!! Wow! The skies are beautiful at the start too and WHAT an opportunity to see Mr Woodpecker!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colours in the sunrise are just stunning. Great photos of the woodpecker too. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful pics - thank you. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, I'd love to hear from you if you'd like to leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...