Wild weather today! A very mixed bag of snow, sleet, hail and torrential rain throughout the day and so very, very windy!
I had thought of having a little walk after school but as I was driving
between school and home, it was hailing and sleeting and the rain was
making the precipitation horizontal and most unappealing, so instead, I stopped for a few minutes - hood
up, back towards the wind - and admired one of my (many!) favourite trees
against the gloomy sky.

Ahhh, I'm becoming more familiar with seeing this tree pop up on your blog now Louise! Lovely shot - the weather here has been very much the same save for some clear, blue skies this evening. - Tasha
ReplyDeleteYes, it's not been a good week for weather. I was on the train on Wednesday and in a 10 minute journey, had all the rain, sleet, snow and wind! Beautiful tree. x
ReplyDeleteThat tree looks very happy and mighty! I love crazy weather days so long as they don't last a whole week.
ReplyDelete