Pages

Sunday, 6 March 2016

Day 280 - Another SEO!

Once again, I didn't have any wild plans today and left the house not sure where I was heading.

I mooched a bit in Castleton, stopping to admire Mam Tor on the way...


Lots of people on top...



and then went on to Bakewell for a browse as there were a couple of things I needed to purchase. The sun broke through the clouds on my way home so I stopped again to enjoy the light and the snow...







and would you believe it - I met another short eared owl!  Actually, it could well be the same one I saw yesterday, over here on a different moor, but it could be a second one, I don't know.


I haven't seen a short eared owl for ages and then I get two in one weekend!





1 comment:

  1. Another one!?!?!?!?! That is amazing!!! You are lucky! What desolate landscapes! Amazing to see the contrast with all that snow to here which was sunny (though bitterly cold!!)X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, I'd love to hear from you if you'd like to leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...