Make room for nature every June with The Wildlife Trust's 30 Days Wild, no matter where you are or how busy your life! Complete A Random Act of Wildness every day for the month... anything that you can do in an average working day to bring a little nature into your life. Find inspiration at http://mywildlife.org.uk/30DaysWild/
Tuesday, 15 March 2016
Day 287 - A snowman
Herman the Holme Moss Summit snowman!
I had to go to Holmfirth on Sunday to pick up a few things from Outdoor Mania* and afterwards, I stopped to make the most of the last pockets of snow remaining on the highest hills (1719 feet here) and made a little snowman, with heather twigs for the arms and rabbit poo for the eyes! I named him Herman!
Here are a few more scenes from my bit of wild time today...
* http://www.outdoormania.co.uk/
Labels:
peak district,
play,
snow,
winter
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ah rabbit poo for the eyes. Pretty clever. I recently took a macro shot of some moss only to later find itty bitty poo in it. Made it all the better.
ReplyDelete