Pages

Monday, 7 March 2016

Day 281 - Winter sun

I got out of bed really early today  (5:30am! *yawns*) which meant that after doing everything I needed to do this morning (plus a couple of jobs that weren't on my list!) I had 50 whole minutes free to play outside before school. I went Home of course, to enjoy the snow for what may well be the last time this winter (as I think there's some rain forecast) and there was the added bonus of some lovely, warm sunshine, making all the icy puddles sparkle...

















3 comments:

  1. The snow makes everything so bright!!! I love the melting ice blocks!!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.S. why were you up so absurdly early!??!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, because I'm a bit odd! I'm really not a morning person at all (that's a huge understatement) but for some reason, if I get dead on 6 hours sleep I get up quite well! That's what happened this morning - went to bed at 11:30, heard some noises outside at 5:30 which woke me and I felt awake enough and ready to face another day! It's not often anything wakes me after dead on 6 hours sleep though - I'm pretty good at sleeping through alarms etc!

      Delete

Thanks for reading, I'd love to hear from you if you'd like to leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...