Pages

Thursday, 31 March 2016

Day 305 - Reading in the Garden

A day off today but I had a lot to do at home so my time outdoors today was spent in the garden.  I watched 4 buzzards circling high above the garden whilst hanging out some washing and then later on, sat on the grass and finished reading a book whilst surrounded by busy garden birds and their song.








3 comments:

  1. That sounds delightful! I was on Blencathra today and it was gloriously sunny- I'd have loved to read out there!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to it being warm enough to read outside regularly..and without a coat! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's nothing nicer than reading in the garden and enjoying the sunshine. - Tasha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, I'd love to hear from you if you'd like to leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...