Make room for nature every June with The Wildlife Trust's 30 Days Wild, no matter where you are or how busy your life! Complete A Random Act of Wildness every day for the month... anything that you can do in an average working day to bring a little nature into your life. Find inspiration at http://mywildlife.org.uk/30DaysWild/
Thursday, 3 March 2016
Day 277 - A Brush with Nature
I drank a cup of tea in the garden this morning and read a little bit of one of my current reads, A Brush with Nature.
I also found a holly leaf skeleton and noted the first two daisies popping up amongst the grass, springy turf moss and other things.
I didn't have long as it turned out - it was time to head indoors when the drizzle arrived (and to get on with what I should have been doing!). Back indoors, I noticed a red legged partridge sitting on the wall in the field beyond the garden hedge - I've not seen one from the garden for so long - so I went back out to take a photo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nice to be out in the garden, I've planted some seeds up today and potted about a bit. Like the photo of the partridge, good job spotting him.
ReplyDeleteAmanda xx
The holly leaf skeleton is beautiful and I'm going to search for the book now.
ReplyDelete