Pages

Sunday, 20 March 2016

Day 294 - The First Day of Spring

My plans for today went completely awry as I was out on a planned errand with Pa this morning and then ended up on an unplanned visit to see the latest property he and Ma have bought (to rent out) and then visiting my sister for a bit, so that meant all the free time I thought I was going to have to spend outdoors today vanished!

I did spend a bit of time barefoot in the garden later on when I was back home, watching a bumblebee (just the second one I've seen so far) and noticing daisies popping up...

Do excuse the 'eye' on my left foot... personal health & safety has never been one of my strong points! The latest scar in my collection came from closing the fire door with my bare foot last week, not realising quite how hot it was, hehe!








2 comments:

  1. Bare foot in the garden? Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your poor foot!!! Oooh, walking barefoot sounds delectable, esp amongst daisies! Mine have started to come up too!x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, I'd love to hear from you if you'd like to leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...