Pages

Friday, 11 March 2016

Day 284 - A Fox in the Field

My only time outdoors today was a few minutes in the garden this evening, watching a fox in the fields beyond the garden. He was wandering around  and then sat down by the wall for a little while. Better than nothing, it was still time outdoors and engaging with nature! A very blurry photo (full zoom), but it's all I have today!







1 comment:

  1. Beautiful. I used to live in the country (Cornwall), as a child and we would sometimes see vixens playing with cubs. City life doesn't exactly have the same magic - however, it does make you value the pockets of wildernes you can find. Yesterday I actually saw a man in the town centre with a 'pet' raccoon...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, I'd love to hear from you if you'd like to leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...