Wednesday are my least crazy work day, I get some office time and have a more flexible timetable on Wednesdays so today, I took a longer lunch break. It was really a mix of work and play as I had a leisurely walk but was also collecting some natural materials for work whilst taking time to stop and notice nature. It was another wet day....someone else at the wildlife trust has re-branded this month 30 Days Wet!
I found an ichneumon wasp, one I've seen before that I think is Ephialtes manifestator.
The coot chicks I met last Wednesday came running at me again, a little bigger.... they must get fed at this spot I think!
I also saw lots of goslings of varying ages and some newly hatched cygnets.
(I failed to take a single decent photo today though... I was carrying things is my excuse)
How did you get outdoors on day 12?



Beautiful photos of the coot young and cygnets. I only managed to get out for a walk with Riley the dog :)
ReplyDelete