Pages

Sunday, 30 June 2019

30 Days Wild : Day 30 : A Wasp Nest and Wild Reading



The final day! I do enjoy taking part in 30 Days Wild, I really do, but it has been a real challenge for me this year fitting it in around full time work and having so many busy weekends!

I had a busy Sunday, as usual at the moment, then had to call on ma & pa to collect some wood Pa had sliced up for me for work. They have a new wasp nest under construction in the garden and I stood for a while and watched the wasps at work.








I also finished my last 'wild' read...


As it was 30 Days Wild, I decided that would only read nature based books this month (plus the outdoor things to do one, which is outdoors themed and sneaked in at the last moment!)


All good books, but I loved the insect one!





1 comment:

  1. The insect book does look good :) I've enjoyed reading your 30 Days Wild x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, I'd love to hear from you if you'd like to leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...