Pages

Tuesday, 4 June 2019

30 Days Wild : Day 4 : Raindrops and worm charming



My working day included some very successful worm charming, which was child led as I have a few girls in one of my Tuesday groups that just love collecting worms! They spent a long time tapping the ground and bringing worms to the surface.  The photo below isn't even all of the pots containing worms, and there were some pots with 6+ worms in there!  (They were all released unharmed of course).


Outside of work, I wandered in the rain before leaving the office, checking out raindrops on the plants and watching a couple of tree bumblebees visiting lavender.





It rained for most of the day here but cleared up in the evening and then the clouds caught my eye...






How was your day?

1 comment:

  1. My day was focused on my caterpillars. They are turning into Chrysalides now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, I'd love to hear from you if you'd like to leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...